February 15, 2014
itle=”LOVE & the DMV – FINDING IT – KEEPING IT!” href=”http://happyandhealthyu.com/valentines-day-2014/”>LOVE & the DMV
June 21, 2014
RELAX, RESTORE AND RECHARGE
A Workshop to Reduce Stress and Increase Well-Being
Presented by Dr. Diane Kern
- Do you have a hectic schedule or lifestyle that generates stress?
- Would you like to learn easy and effective ways to reduce tension?
- Would you like to experience more calm and relaxation?
Come out for this free, interactive, educational and empowering forum. This workshop will address the health benefits of relaxation; identify various stress reduction strategies, known to be effective; and will provide a relaxation experience for participants to enjoy.
When: Saturday, June 21, 2014
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Where: Peoples Congregational United Church of Christ
Peoples Church Festival (Noon – 4:00 p.m.)
4704 13th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20011
Announcing the upcoming:
Romantic Relationship Red Flags Workshop
- Were there signs you ignored early on, that later became major issues in a former relationship?
- Did the person, you were initially attracted to, change into your worst nightmare?
- · Recognize early relationship warning signs
- · Become proactive in making healthy decisions about unhealthy relationships
- · Feel more empowered in your relationships
Listen to the audio message, below
Attend the upcoming stress management program
How to Reduce Holiday Stress and Increase Joy
Are the holidays stressful for you?
Are you struggling with trying to buy gifts for others?
Do the holidays make you feel depressed and lonely?
Are you feeling overwhelmed with various holiday demands?
Then, join us for this stress management seminar. This lively, interactive and informative session will be facilitated by Diane Kern, Ph.D., psychotherapist and life coach. Learn ways to reduce and effectively manage holiday stress, by:
- Setting Realistic and Reasonable Expectations
- Exercising Control Over Spending and Gift Giving
- Making the Holidays Meaningful and Enjoyable
- Identifying Helpful Support